Board index    

Suggestions

Please check this section regularly to see what topic will be discussed each week in a hosted Chat Room Topic Night...Please feel free to also leave topic discussion ideas here as well :)

Moderator: Moderators

Suggestions

Postby MommyLondon » Fri May 31, 2013 2:15 pm

Hi all....I would really like to get the Chat Room Topic Night going....But I would like to know if anyone has any requests for what topic they would like to have discussed on there??

We are open to all suggestions so feel free to leave your comments or suggestions on this thread :D

Thanks everyone

ML :D (LeAnne)
MommyLondon
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions

Postby Carmyy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:56 am

I think symptom management would be a good one... get ideas from everyone on what they do that helps with decrease in fassics, stress/anxiety reduction, etc :)
Carmyy

Postby MommyLondon » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Ahh..good one Carmy....Thank u ...It would be interesting to hear what tools others use to cope :)
MommyLondon
Site Admin

Postby perform » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 pm

How about "Does anybody else?" where we open the floor to discussion on any odd things people may be experiencing so those worries can be put to rest. Like "Does anybody else get buzzing on their foot?" or something to that effect.
perform

Postby MommyLondon » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Oh yeah..that would be really good too...I may actually do that first just to get the topics rolling..thanks Daniel :)
MommyLondon
Site Admin

Return to Chat Room Topic Night!!!